Wall Township Public Schools Student Wellness Department
The mission of the Wall Township Public Schools is to empower all students to lead lives of fulfillment and purpose by providing a comprehensive and caring educational environment that will enable students to achieve their unique potential academically, socially, and emotionally. Our students will become confident, creative, and critical thinkers who communicate effectively and engage meaningfully as responsible members of a global society.
Wall Township Public Schools Student Wellness Programs Cultivate a Comprehensive & Caring Educational Environment
Student Wellness Programs Include
- Behavioral Health Services
- Crisis Management and Intervention
- Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying Prevention
- Intervention and Referral Services
- Nursing and Health Services
- Resources from County and State
- School Counseling Services
- Tiered System of Support = Response to Intervention Framework
PerformCare is the contracted services manager for the Children’s System of Care and a primary resource for parents who are concerned about their children’s mental health.