- We will continue to learn letters and how to write them. Letters Tt, Bb, Ff, Mm, Nn, iI, Uu, Cc, Oo, Aa, and Gg.
- We will also learn new sight words and will be able to use them in a sentence.
- Sight words include: I, can, the, we, see, a, and like.
- We will learn that good readers LOOK, THINK, and REMEMBER as they read.
- We will also work on reading stamina.
- We will learn that good writers add details to their pictures and labels.
- We will learn that good writers will also STRETCH OUT words to hear more sounds.
- We will compare numbers 0-5 using equal, greater, or fewer.
- We will learn how to count numbers up to ten and how to form them correctly.
SCIENCE / SOCIAL STUDIES
Mystery Doug / Scholastic
- Animal Needs
- Food and Shelter
- Fire Safety
- Pumpkins and Bats