- We will continue to learn letters and how to write them. Letters Dd, Ss, Ee, Rr, Pp, Jj, Ll, Hh, and Kk
- We will also learn new sight words and will be able to use them in a sentence.
- Sight words include: go, and, to, you, and do
- We will learn that good readers use their Super Powers (pointer power, re-read power, picture power, snap word power, and sound power)
- We will continue to increase our reading stamina.
- We will learn that good writers add details to their pictures and labels. They tell a story using First, Next, and Last.
- We will learn that good writers will also STRETCH OUT words to hear more sounds. They re-read to edit their writing.
- We will learn numbers 6-10.
- We will learn how to compare groups to 10.
- We will learn how to classify and count data.
SCIENCE / SOCIAL STUDIES
Mystery Doug / Scholastic
- Election Day and What it Means to Vote
- Veterans Day and Patriotic Symbols
- Thanksgiving and Family
- November 3rd, 4th, 7th, and 8th ~ Parent / Teacher Conferences are the week of 10/31:
- November 10th and 11th ~ School will be CLOSED for Teacher Convention