- We will continue to learn letters and how to write them. Letters v, w, y, x, q, & z
- We will also learn new sight words and will be able to use them in a sentence.
- Sight words include: do, my, are, he, & with.
- We will learn that good readers use their Super Powers. Some examples are: Read the Pictures and the Words, Hunt for Snap Words, & Use Book Talk Power.
- We will continue to increase our reading stamina.
- We will learn that good writers add details to their pictures and labels.
- We will learn that good writers will also STRETCH OUT words to hear more sounds. They re-read to edit their writing.
- We will write How-To books using First, Next, Then, After that, & Finally.
- We will learn how to sort & classify objects.
- We will explore addition and learn the "+" sign.
- We will explain addition with equations.
SCIENCE / SOCIAL STUDIES
- Mystery Doug / Scholastic
- 12/19/22 ~ Wear Holiday Socks!
- 12/20/22 ~ Wear Holiday Hats/Headbands!
- 12/21/22 ~ Pajama Day!
- 12/22/22 ~ Wear Blue & White!
- 12/23/22 ~ Holiday Sweater Day & Early Dismissal ~ 1:05PM
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY & HEALTHY SEASON!