Student Registration Overview
Required Documents for All Student RegistrationsWelcome to Wall Township Public Schools. The following documentation must be uploaded during the online registration process. It is best to have the documents prepared and scanned prior to registering.
- Birth Certificate
- Proofs of Residency (4 items)
- Immunization Records
- Physical Examination Form - If completed prior to registration, scan and upload during this process, otherwise once complete, please mail to your child’s anticipated school.
- Up to Date Transcript or Up to Date Report Card
- Completed Transfer of Records Form.
**Children are registered in their neighborhood schools in the order that completed registrations are received. Please be advised in the event that grade-level capacity is reached, incoming students may be assigned to another WTPS elementary school.**
Should you have any questions, or need assistance, please contact Kerrin McGowan.
Please Complete the Following Paperwork If Applicable
- Application for Admission of Domiciled Student: Form A
- Application for Admission of Affidavit Student: Form B – Part 1
- Application for Admission of Affidavit Student: Form B – Part 2
- English Language Learners and School Enrollment- Guidance and Frequently Asked Questions
- New Jersey State Interscholastic Athletic Association (High School Athletes)