Genesis Parent Access
What is Parent Access?
Click here to access the Genesis Parent Portal.
For questions regarding Genesis, please contact your child's school.
Parent Access is a component of Genesis — our student information system. It allows us to provide you with a safe and secure way to view academic information about your children in one portal via the Internet. Depending on your child’s grade level, you will have access to some or all of the following information:
- Your child’s schedule, and daily attendance record
- Your child’s class attendance
- Your child’s discipline information
- Your child's marking period, mid-term exam, final exam and final grades
- Your child’s report cards
- Your child's teacher's gradebook grades
- Your child’s IEP or 504 if they have one
- Your child’s bus information if they take the bus
- Electronically sign forms such as permission for media publicity
- Your contact information, which you have the ability to change and delete:
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers - Work and Home
- Cell phone numbers, including the carrier (such as Verizon)
- Emergency contacts in case we can't reach you in an emergency
- Doctors, dentists, and hospital information