Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying
Welcome to our Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying Resource Page
WHAT IS HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, AND BULLYING?
Any gesture, any written, verbal or physical act or electronic communication which:
- will have the effect of physically or emotionally harming a pupil;
- will damage the pupil’s property;
- places the pupil in reasonable fear of physical or emotional harm or damage to property;
- has the effect of insulting or demeaning any pupil or group of pupils;
- creates a hostile educational environment or interferes with a pupil’s education by severely causing emotional or physical harm; or
- is perceived to be motivated by race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, or other distinguishing characteristic.
To report bullying, please click here to access HIBster.
- Please view the Guidance for Parents on the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act.
- Click to view the Wall Township Board of Education District Policy.
- Click to view HIB contacts for 2022-2023.
District Anti-Bullying Coordinator
Ms. Tiffany Steiner
Director of Intervention Services and Student Wellness
NJ School Climate State Coordinator