Wall Township Public Schools District Goals 2021-2022
The District recognizes that the pandemic has impacted the WTPS community. As such, the District will strengthen academic and social-emotional student supports.
- By May 2022, a systemic, district-wide process for Response to Intervention (RTI) will be strengthened to provide a multi-tiered support structure for student learning loss due largely in part to pandemic learning conditions.
- By June 2022, professional development opportunities will be provided to faculty and staff to best prepare them for mental health concerns.
- By June 2022, professional development opportunities will be provided to strengthen pedagogical strategies to meet individual student needs in order to overcome learning loss.
The District will begin the facilitation of the strategic planning process, Spring of 2021.
- By the end of Fall 2022, a strategic plan will be developed through collaboration between students, parents, faculty, staff, board of education members, and community stakeholders.
The District will ensure preparation for a referendum vote in December 2022.
- By June 2022, the planned scope of projects will be communicated to the WTPS regarding the December 2022 referendum.
The District recognizes the need to enhance intra and inter-district communication.
- By June 2022, the district will secure the services of a communications consulting firm.
- By June 2022, a new district website will be launched.
District Goals Update Presented at August 8, 2022, Board of Education Retreat