Wall Township Public Schools District Goals 2018-2019
- Ensure implementation and monitoring of the Strategic Plan (2017-2022).
- Negotiate and settle contracts with the bargaining unit(s) and non-represented personnel by March, prior to finalizing the budget for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Work with the Superintendent to ensure that all students are academically challenged in ways that are aligned with their potential and interests. Develop plans for implementation of programs and courses in September 2019 and beyond.
- Continue to investigate and implement short and long term solutions for student transportation. Make a final determination regarding location and planning, and begin implementation no later than the 2019-2020 school year.
- Ensure that members of the Board of Education receive training on an ongoing basis to enhance their performance and effectiveness as BOE members.
- Plan for potential changes in enrollment.
- The Board will review the Long-Range Facilities Plan and Comprehensive Maintenance Plan and develop and maintain a prioritized list of facility improvements to be reported out on an ongoing basis.