Degrees and Certifications:
BA - Biology - Temple University MS- Science education - Florida Institute of Technology
Mr. Greg Grober
Mr. Grober - Horticulture 1 and Horticulture 2
Looking SO forward to meeting ALL my new students. Horticulture is a combination of good science curriculum and hands-on experience.
Extra help is during the first B day lunch of the week.
Be prepared to jump right into it when classes begin. Here is what you will need:
1. 1 subject notebook
2. some art supplies would be nice but not necessary - colored pencils, sharpies, pencils, pens
3. a charged chromebook
GREENHOUSE ( these are suggestions - we have everything you need )
1. any excess gardening supplies - containers, orphaned plants, soil, gloves, seeds.....
2. possibly slip on boots or junk sneakers - there are indoor and outdoor projects that can get dirty
1. 50% tests and major assessment
2. 30% labs and quizzes
3. 20% classwork and homework
PLEASE feel free to contact me with any comments or concerns