Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying
Welcome to our Harassment, Intimidation, & Bullying Resource Page
WHAT IS HARASSMENT, INTIMIDATION, AND BULLYING?
Any gesture, any written, verbal or physical act or electronic communication which:
- will have the effect of physically or emotionally harming a pupil;
- will damage the pupil’s property;
- places the pupil in reasonable fear of physical or emotional harm or damage to property;
- has the effect of insulting or demeaning any pupil or group of pupils;
- creates a hostile educational environment or interferes with a pupil’s education by severely causing emotional or physical harm; or
- is perceived to be motivated by race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, or other distinguishing characteristic.
To report an incident please click here for the HIB Incident Form for Families