AP CHEMISTRY: SUMMER ASSIGNMENT
Click here for AP Chemistry Summer Assignment
SEE Links to View Colored versions of assignments below.
DUE DATES: Please take pictures, convert to pdf and post to the Google Classroom.
·Physical/Chemical Properties/ Changes
·Significant Figures, Scientific Notation, Dimensional Analysis, Density
·Chapter 12 notes
·Chapter 8 notes
·Honors Chem Basics Webpage
Chang: 29 questions ( be sure to show work) Click link Below
Chapter 2 & organic
·Atomic Theory, Structure of Atom,
·Chemical Formulas, Naming
·Naming Simple Organic
·Organic Isomers, Reactions
·Chapter 22- orgo- in chapter 7 & 8 honors
Chang: 50 questions (show work when necessary) Click link
·Molar Mass, Percent Composition, Empirical/Molecular Formula
·Balancing Chemical Reactions
·Stoichiometry, Limiting Reactant, Excess Reactant, Percent Yield.
Chang: 24 questions (show all work) Click link:
Graphing With Google Sheets: 2022-Graphing Google Spreadsheets.pdf
HOW TO CONVERT: use the pic to pdf in the google classroom
Please use the converter in the Google Classroom APP. (below are some other options)
Materials Needed for First Day of School:
You will need to bring with you the first day of class the following items.
- One 3 ” binder – this will serve as your daily notebook. As you will receive the entire year’s syllabus, daily problems, and homework on the first day of school.*****If you do not want to bring your entire notebook to class every day. You may keep your notebook at home and bring the materials essential to class. You will be responsible for knowing what you need each day.
- One pack of dividers-(4-pack) please see the list below on how to use each divider
Notebook tabs -
- Tab 1: Charts/ Tables Tab 2: AP Info Tab 3: NOTES/HW
3. One 1” binder- this will serve as your lab notebook. This can stay @ home or in the classroom- AP cabinet. It will be graded during Marking period 4 as a portfolio grade.
4. You will need a calculator everyday and something to write with. Highlighters are helpful!
5. A Charged Chromebook.