Wall Business and Finance Academy
WBFA OverviewDirectorsMrs. Lindsay Mossa, DirectorMr. Chuck McCarthy, Assitant Director
Since 2009, the WBFA has been preparing Wall High School students for life after high school. Members of the WBFA are provided many opportunities like internships, mentorships, and professional seminars that most students don’t experience until they are in college.
Students who are accepted into the Wall High School Business and Finance Academy will:
- Tailor their elective choices to a focus on business and finance. They must take a minimum of 20 credits of mandatory business courses.
- Successfully complete an internship/mentorship between the summer of their junior and senior years.
- Participate in Academy Knights professional development workshops
- Shadow businesses/industry professionals
- Opportunities to participate in field trips and volunteer events
- Applications are accepted each winter from rising Freshmen only.
- Community business leaders partner with Wall High School by securing internships, shadowing experiences, volunteering in classrooms, acting as mentors, and serving on our advisory board.
- Students who complete the program will be graduates of the Wall High School Business and Finance Academy and will receive a “Certificate of Business and Financial Studies” as well as a medal to wear at their Wall High School graduation ceremony.
Please refresh your browser window if you see the message "No Preview Available," as the issue may be with Google API and they are currently working to resolve.